D&K Engineering, founded in 1999, is a global contract R&D, engineering and manufacturing services company focused on developing and manufacturing complex electromechanical products and equipment.
With a core set of best practices and industry knowledge that spans the entire product development lifecycle ranging from product requirements definition, analysis, modeling, design development, prototyping, testing, and manufacturing, D&K Engineering enables organizations to decrease time-to-market, reduce cost and improve product quality. Simply put, D&K Engineering bridges the gap between concept and reality.
Why D&K Engineering?
With integrated engineering and contract manufacturing capabilities, D&K Engineering mobilizes the right people, processes, tools and infrastructure to create and deliver sustainable business value to its clients seeking the design and/or manufacturing of their equipment or products on a contract basis.
In choosing D&K Engineering as your contract R&D, engineering and manufacturing partner, you gain:
Turnkey Product Development and Manufacturing
- Contract R&D, multi-disciplinary engineering and manufacturing services
Experience and Knowledge Depth
- 70% of D&K Engineers have 20+ years of experience
Proven Track Record
- 91% of commercial products designed by D&K Engineering successfully taken to market
- D&K Engineering has developed hundreds of patents on behalf of its clients.
R&D and Manufacturing Infrastructure
- Use of the most advanced design, simulation, diagnostic and testing tools available
Outstanding Client Satisfaction
- 75% of D&K Engineering’s business comes from referrals
World Class Supply Chain
- Established, proven relationships with qualified domestic and international suppliers
- Timely, repeatable, predictable, high-quality performance; competitive pricing
- Global Footprint
- San Diego: 110,000 sq. ft.; R&D, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Singapore: 100,000 sq. ft; Engineering and Manufacturing
- Trusted long-term partner with start-ups to multi-national corporations
- Certifications: ISO13485:2003 and ISO9001:2008
D&K Industry Focus
Clients in diverse, economically significant industries recognize D&K Engineering’s value and expertise. In particular, D&K Engineering has developed special market-leading expertise in the commercial, printing, industrial, military/ government, kiosks and medical/life sciences.
- Medical/Life Sciences
D&K Engineering delivers full turnkey development and manufacturing services as well as focused projects to address a specific client need anywhere along the product life cycle. Start-ups to multi-billion dollar corporations engage D&K Engineering at various points in the product development process and subsequently obtain deliverables ranging
from concept designs and analysis and prototypes to a fully manufactured product. Typical services include:
- Turnkey Design & Manufacturing
- Feasibility Studies
- Concept Development
- Modeling & Analysis
- Product Commercialization & Militarization
- DFX Engineering (Design for Cost, Assembly, Manufacturability, Testability, Reliability, Serviceability)
- Validation & Verification
- Regulatory Testing & Certification
- Contract Manufacturing